Saturday, March 28, 2015

Lots of Eggs

Today was crazy busy once again.  I woke up early and did my super hard exercise class.  I rushed home, showered and took Jorja to her softball clinic.  That lasted for almost three hours.  Mike took Maysen to her AP History lecture.  That lasted all day.  After the clinic, Jorja and I shopped for things to put in Easter eggs.  We got home in time to get ready to feed the missionaries.  As soon as the missionaries left, it was time for General Women's Conference.  Maysen, Jorja and I stayed home and watched it on tv.  The girls helped me stuff Easter eggs while we watched.  We will have 10 kids come tomorrow.  We wrote the names on the eggs.  We have 40 eggs a person.  I realize now why it has been several years since we did an Easter egg hunt.  Our last one was when Mina was a baby!

No comments: