Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Laundry Day

I did laundry all day today.  For reals.  At least I get to watch Dr. Who while I do it.  Stockton switched Maysen for his piano lesson.  He went right after school so he could go to diving today.  The only problem was his piano teacher didn't show up.  He practiced at her house until her husband said it sounded good and he could go home.  She called me a few minutes later.  She was so embarrassed.  She got mixed up on the days.  One of her other students cancelled so she asked if Stockton wanted to come now.  He couldn't because of diving.  He is also convinced he had his lesson.  I didn't make him go to Young Men's today.  They were just playing basketball anyway.  Stockton hates that.  Instead he spent time learning programing with Mike.  Maysen went to a 'chopped' activity and Jorja tied quilts.  Today is also John's birthday. I hope he had a good one!

No comments: