Wednesday, March 25, 2015

HE DID IT!!!

Stockton passed his running test!  I'm so proud of him.  I went down to watch him run and was waiting by the track.  It was quite cold.  After awhile I got a text from Stockton saying that they would be running inside.  This is a good thing!  The inside run is shorter than the outside one, even though they have to run around it ten times.  Stockton figured out that he had to run each lap in 1:10 in order to pass.  He ran so fast!  The fist couple of laps were under a minute.  His slowest lap was 1:06.  He finished with a time of 10:16!  Holy cow!  Not only did he pass, but he got full points on the run!  Stockton only needed the least amount of points because he got full points on all the other tests.  Yay! Stockton doesn't need to take pe next year!  This class is not the most exciting class either, it is basically aerobics.  It would be good for him, but he has no time in his schedule at all.  Hopefully he can take health during the summer.

Maysen stayed after school and the plan was to meet at the track or I would text her when we were done and see how she was doing.  She finished earlier than I anticipated and waited for us outside.  I didn't think about texting her to let her know the run was inside.  They were running near the ceramics room so I thought I would see her if she left, but she went through a different door.  That's too bad.  I think she would have enjoyed cheering on Stockton.

Maysen has worked so hard in her ceramics class.  I'm hating that class.  It causes her so much stress. That class causes her more stress than all three of her AP classes combined!  She will finish the quarter with 100% in that class, but she sure has worked for it and worried about it!

I got a text from Jorja's new softball coach!  Yay!  He also sent out the schedule.  Jorja will be on the green team.  I hope she likes this.  I need to get her a mit.  Maybe Sam will help me pick one out for her.

No comments: