Sunday, March 29, 2015

Easter Egg Hunt

Our family dinner was planned for 5:00.  We decided to start hiding eggs at 4:00.  Mike and I had to get our temple recommends renewed and we were gone at the appointed time.  The kids started hiding the eggs without us.  On top of roofs was a favorite place.  I'm glad no one got hurt!  The picture below is one of my favorites though.
Stockton, Jorja, Ella
My dad made french dip sandwiches for dinner.  Jorja's request.  It was delicious.  Even Maysen liked it.  Jorja invited Audrey over.  She went before church, but Audrey was still asleep.  She asked her dad if Audrey would like to come over for the Easter egg hunt.  He thought she would love it.  Jorja made Audrey 40 eggs and hid them with the rest of the family.  Her mom sent me a text tonight thanking us for including Audrey.  She is an only child, she loves to be included.
Ella, Jorja, Max
 Preston
 Ella
 Jorja
 Maysen
Abby, Max & Ella
 Ella & Max
 Maysen
 Stockton
We have two trees on each end of our pool.  Mike hates them!  Once a year they are so pretty.  It only lasts for a couple of days at most.  The rest of the year the tree drops the dead leaves into the pool.  It is incredibly annoying to Mike.
 Same tree, different angle
I am so tired!  I think today was a success, but boy was it a lot of work! My kids loved it though, I think the other kids had a great time as well. Matt didn't stay after to play Dominion because I noticed my sink was leaking!  Hopefully Mike can get that fixed.  I'm glad we caught it when we did. Frustrating!

No comments: