Saturday, March 21, 2015

Cinderella

We slept in the motorhome outside Steve and Shannon's house last night.  I didn't sleep well.  We ran out of propane and I was pretty cold. I got up early and headed to the gym.  I'm glad we brought two cars!  I had all sorts of nightmares last night.  Weird things like getting to my gym class and not having my exercise clothes on.  I had to do the super crazy hard class in long pants and a long sleeve shirt with no water. Glad that didn't really happen!

I took the girls to see Cinderella today.  The boys had no desire to see it with me.  I bet Jorja wished she had stayed home.  She was funny. During the movie she would put her hands on her forehead and look up.  She looked like she was in torture.  She didn't like the movie.

Once we got home, Stockton and I headed out for the track.  I ran the first lap with him.  He told me I was running too fast, that this was a sprint.  I told him that it is easier to slow down than speed up, to try and keep this speed as long as he can.  I barely made it around the track one time.  Stockton has to do 6.  Plus he has to be in lane 6.  He finished the mile and a half in 11:56.  Still too slow, but at least he beat the 12:00 minute marker!

Stockton and I rushed home from the track and I threw on a skirt as fast as I could.  I was about 10 minutes late for the dinner with the stake presidency.  Apparently Mike is in the stake presidency.  Luckily the priesthood meeting went long, so I wasn't obviously late.  Mike and I sat at the table with President Christensen, our stake patriarch, and another stake clerk, but I can't remember his name.  Their wives were with them as well.  After dinner was the adult session of conference.  I crawled into bed about 10:00 completely exhausted.  Busy, busy day!

No comments: