Monday, March 23, 2015

11:43

For scouts today we made pizza.  Judy made homemade crusts for each of the boys.  They put their sauce, cheese and toppings on.  I had let their parents know they would be coming home with pizza for the family.  They need to set the table and do the dishes.  I thought this would be the easiest way to pass off the cooking dinner for your family requirement.  We also talked about the food pyramid and made a menu of a days worth of meals.  Crew was so cute when his mom picked him up.  (I had texted all the moms and asked if they could pick up their scouts instead of having them ride their bikes.  I don't know how they would get the pizza home on a bike!)  Anyway, as Crew was walking away he said to his mom, "Now you don't need to make dinner."  Crew has five brothers and one sister.  Just like my family.  Crew is the youngest.  I would be shocked if that pizza fed their entire family.

Mike and I took Stockton to the track today.  Stockton will pass his class if he runs like he did today! He ran the mile and a half in 11:43.  A few seconds faster than he needs to run.  He was so sick when he finished.  Eating all the pizza before he came didn't help that at all.  At least he knows he can do it, although he is going to be pretty mad if he doesn't make it now!

No comments: