Monday, February 9, 2015

Preston's Snow Globe

Becky, Jacqui, Jenny and I all went out to lunch today.  We went to a place called Stella's.  I had never heard of it.  It is about thirty minutes away.  It was pretty funny because Sister Sabey was there having lunch. I thought that was so random!  Lunch was so fun.  We didn't have to plan New Beginnings or anything.  That was nice.  Becky has already figured out a way to spend her extra time now that she isn't the Young Women's president.  She is teaching preschool down at the homeless shelter.  Becky is awesome.  She asked us if we had any ideas for art projects.  I took this picture of Preston's snow globe.  I love it!  The only problem Becky would have is the same people aren't in the preschool class every day.  She couldn't take a picture one day and plan on the same people being there the next.  That would be challenging!
Preston
I had scouts today.  We worked on passing off the Keep Your Body Healthy achievement.  I drew on red marks on my arm and they had to clean and bandage it.  We also made cards and little pretzel, rolo treats. We walked them down to Sue.  She loved it!  She gave hugs over and over to the boys and told them how much she missed them.  They loved that!  Adorable.

No comments: