Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Planning

I had a scout meeting tonight.  I guess we have one of those a month. Who knew?  We planned the Blue and Gold Banquet.  This year is going to be a Luau theme.  Ashley put me in charge of the snow cones. That was lucky!  That shouldn't be hard.

I had parent/teacher conferences for both Jorja and Preston.  They both are doing great.  I got Jorja to agree to speak a little Chinese in front of me.  What is happening is she is refusing to speak even one word if I am around.  Now Preston is doing the same thing.  It is extremely annoying.  Especially when I see all of Jorja's Chinese scores and she is doing well in Chinese.  Ebony came up to me smiling saying they were speaking Chinese together.  I asked her how it went.  She said, "Jorja is a lot better than me!"  Ebony just started taking Chinese, but her parents are from China.  Although I think they speak Cantonese.  Anyway, hopefully Jorja won't be so paranoid around me anymore.

No comments: