Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Jorja's Concert

Today was a good day, but a long day!  I watched Abby, Millie and Anne most of the day.  Spencer and Ange went hiking.  I can't remember where but it was a long hike!  They went so fast and came back exhausted.  They left around 8 in the morning and got back around 5 in the afternoon.  I also watched Anne because Sam had a meeting scheduled.  It was with Sheri Dew and she wasn't sure how long the meeting would last.  I picked up Anne around 10.  Sam called me in the afternoon to see how things were.  She had just gotten out of her meeting.  She only had one more hour before she had her eight hours for the day.  She was planning on coming and picking up Anne and then driving back to work for the last hour.  That seemed like a lot of extra driving, so we kept Anne a bit longer.  The reason I picked up Anne today is I was also picking my dad up at the airport.  I took Abby, Millie and Anne with me.  I was so thankful that his plane was on time! I don't think it would have been much fun waiting with the three little ones!  The girls did great today, but it was hard.  My life is so easy now! It is easy to forget how time consuming toddlers are.  Good thing they are adorable!  My kids were so happy to see them when they got home.

Jorja had her Christmas violin concert today.  Yesterday she had me e-mail her old violin teacher.  I did, but did not expect her to come.  I should have known she would make it, she is just that awesome!  Jorja was thrilled to see her again!  She loved her so much.  Jorja also loves her new orchestra teacher, Mr. Cox, as well.  She has been very lucky.
Jorja and Mrs. Beninati
I took Jorja early and saved seats for the other kids.  Mike brought them and they made it at the last second.  Mike was texting me as he walked asking where I was sitting.  He tripped and fell and did a barrel roll.  He was able to roll to his feet and keep texting.  My kids thought it was the funniest thing they had ever seen.  An old lady nearby was laughing so hard and said, "You didn't even stop texting!"  I wish we had that on camera!  I would have loved to seen it!

No comments: