Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving and I managed not to take a single picture. Grrrrr!  I bet my kids are happy about that though.  I got up around 4:30 and made a banana pie before I headed off to exercise.  Today was the last day of my Body by Banks class.  Once I was home I hurried and made rolls, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie.  We were trying to have dinner at 11:00.  Matt and Sam were heading to Idaho and wanted to be on the road by 2:00.  We didn't make it by 11.  My dad sent Matt and Sam up here with the turkey.  He stayed behind to finish a few things. He ended up burning the stuffing and had smoke everywhere that he had to deal with.  Mike whipped out a package of Stove Top and had more stuffing made by the time my dad was here.  Dinner was delicious and the turkey was so good!  Everyone was gone by about 4:00.  We spent the rest of the day being lazy, and it was great.

No comments: