Sunday, November 30, 2014

No Alice

For some reason my kids really wanted to watch Alice in Wonderland. They all said they haven't seen it.  We wanted to watch the cartoon version, not the Johnny Depp version.  We had no luck.  Netflix didn't have it.  Amazon Prime didn't have it.  It is definitely not a movie we would want to buy.  So, we did the next best thing.  We watched Studio C.  A lot of them.  The kids loved it.

I finally got my videos turned into Jaime.  She is putting a slideshow together for the ward Christmas party.  She wanted the parents to video their kids saying the part she handed out and then she put them together to tell the Christmas story.  Jorja and Preston were both asked to do this.  Jorja had to say, "On the other side of the planet."  Preston had to say, "And he said unto them Behold the virgin that thou seeth is the mother of the son of God after the manner of the flesh and it came to pass that I beheld that she was carried away in the spirit and after she had been carried away in the spirit for the space of the time.  The angel speaking to me saying look, and I looked and beheld the virgin again bearing in her arms a child and the angel said unto me behold the Lamb of God yea even the son of the eternal father."  Haha!  That's crazy!  We had no desire to help him memorize that!  Also, I typed it just as it was texted to me, run on sentences and all.  Anyway, we found the scripture in 2 Nephi (although later I noticed it was in the text message, so we didn't need to search for it.) and we videoed Preston reading the passage.  Luckily Jaime said it worked perfectly!

We also decorated our tree today.  I'll come back here and post pictures later, if I can find them.

No comments: