Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Heading Out

As soon as the kids were home from school we hit the road!  Well, we didn't get off until 5:00 but that worked!  We drove the motorhome to Sam's sister's house.  She lives just past Boise.  Lincoln, Ella and Abby came with us.  They did great!  We got to our destination just before midnight.  Bubs and Ange were planning on sleeping inside with Millie. Ange is going to ride with us tomorrow.  The plan was for me to sneak inside Sam's sister's house and wake up Ange when it was time to go.  I did not like that plan.  At all.  First, I did not want to sneak into a strangers house, even if I was invited.  Second, I didn't want to wake Ange up.  Third, I didn't want to be anxious about how long it was taking to get everything settled.  I just wanted to get up and go.  Mike and I did convince Ange to sleep in the motorhome, although she ended up walking around outside with Millie until 3 am!  Yikes!

No comments: