Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

Halloween is always crazy.  This year was no exception.  Maysen and Stockton didn't dress up to go to school.  Jorja and Preston did.  Jorja was a little worried that she would be the only one in a costume, but there were lots of people dressed up.  Jorja was a dragon like she was last year.  Preston was Emolga, like he was in Kindergarten.  It was nice that the weather was so comfortable.  Love that for Halloween!  I went and watched Preston's Halloween parade.  Weird to only have one child in it.  Preston's principal is a lot of fun.  He always dresses up and has the teachers dress in a theme.  There was a different principal right before we moved here.  I guess she wouldn't allow any of the teachers to dress up for Halloween.  When Principal Robinson came, his first Halloween was shortly after he took over.  He dressed in a full Tin Man costume.  So many of my friends have told me how awesome it was. Anyway, I didn't get a good picture this year, but Principal Robinson dressed as Captain Hook.
Principal Robinson ~ Captain Hook
All of the teachers were pirates.  I didn't think about taking their picture until Mrs. Hogenson had already walked past me.
Mrs. Hogenson ~ pirate
 Mrs. Chung ~ pirate
 Preston ~ Emolga
 I think Blake is funny in this one.  He is the zombie.
Preston was so adorable.  After he saw me he waited for his classmates to get ahead of him.  Then he took off like a rocket ship with his wings outstretched and yelled, "Emolga!"  He had such a serious look on his face.  My friends and I laughed so hard.  He is so funny!
As soon as I saw Preston I took off.  I am trying to get ready for our trip to France tomorrow.  So much to do!  I ended up shopping a lot longer than I thought I would, but it needed to be done.  I hate shopping.  I also dropped the car off at the shop.  We are going to have it worked on while we are in France.

Matt and Sam came up to our house to go trick-or-treating with Anne. Maysen decided she wanted to go around with them and threw on a costume really quick.  I wish this picture wasn't blurry, because I really like it!  I think Maysen had a great time.  I'm so glad they came and spent Halloween with her!
Maysen ~ wizard
Jorja painted her own face.  She didn't have it painted for school. Dallin came over and she went trick-or-treating with him.  They took Preston and Max around for awhile.  I went with them when it started to get quite dark.
Jorja ~ dragon
(she was much happier than she looks in this picture!)
 Preston ~ Emoga
 Preston, Jorja & Anne, Maysen
 Preston, Jorja & Anne, Max, Maysen
 Jorja & Anne
Everyone had a great Halloween except Stockton.  He came home from school not feeling well.  He went over to Isaac's house, but he didn't stay long.  He was back by about 8:00 and went straight to bed.  Poor guy.

No comments: