Monday, September 29, 2014

Studio C in the Park

I had fresh homemade rolls waiting for the kids when they came home from school.  They turned out great if I do say so myself.
Mike and I took Jorja to Kiwanis Park to see Studio C's Season 5 first episode.  It was really fun.  The other kids didn't want to go, but Jorja was so excited about it.  It was fun to have Jorja to ourselves.  I don't know if we have ever done something fun with just Jorja before.  I was worried about the weather, but it turned out perfect.
Stephanie & Jorja
 Stephanie & Mike
 Jorja & Mike
For some reason I can never figure out how to use Mike's phone, so all the pictures I take on it are blurry.  After the show, we stopped at Jamba Juice.  Jorja loves that place!  I was surprised to see they have acai bowls there.  I had to try one.  Not as good as in Hawaii, but kind of fun anyway.

No comments: