Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Dolphin Bananas

I have been trying hard to have a snack ready when the kids come home from school.  Preston has LOVED this.  At first he would make comments like, "Are you going to make something everyday?" Now he walks in the door and the first thing he says is, "What's the snack?" Today I made dolphin bananas.  I can't remember where I saw this, but it looked fun.  I think Stockton ended up being the only one to actually eat the dolphin.  I guess my kids don't like bananas.  Weirdos.
Maysen had an appointment with Holly today.  I wanted her to drive.  I made a comment about how I wish I could see Jorja & Preston's reaction to the snack today.  Maysen said, "Wait, how will you not see them if I'm driving?"  I looked at her and said, "Are you wanting to go by yourself?"  She laughed.  Nope, she did not want to do that!

No comments: