Tuesday, September 16, 2014

BBQ at the Park

Jorja had an orchestra barbecue at the park today.  She had been looking forward to this for a long time.  I brought her there, but she didn't really enjoy herself at all.  She didn't talk to anyone.  She didn't know anyone.  Finally Will came and sat next to her.  He has always been so kind.  He was in our ward when we moved into this ward, but moved out shortly after.  He has such a good heart and I'm grateful for him.  Thankful that he would notice Jorja was all alone.  I was with her, but I was trying to give her space so she could meet others.  That is such a hard thing for her to do.

Today for Young Womens' we worked at trimming graves at an old cemetery.  Stockton came to this straight from diving.  It was a combined activity obviously.  I really enjoyed doing this.  The weather was perfect and the kids worked hard.  Nicely done.

No comments: