Monday, August 18, 2014

Mom's 67th birthday

Today was my mom's 67th birthday.  I wonder what she would be like? I sure wish she could have stayed on this earth longer....in a cancer free body that is.  I couldn't decide what to do for her birthday.  I ended up getting butter toffee ice-cream, caramel sauce and crushing up some toffee for the top.  That is what my dad gave my mom for her birthday and anniversary every year.  Although Snelgroves doesn't exist anymore, we did the best we could.

Our family went down to her grave around sunset.  We had flowers and a balloon.  I wish we had made it a few minutes earlier so the pictures would look better, but this is the best we could do.  My mom is pretty awesome.
Stephanie
Stephanie & Jorja
 Stockton, Jorja
Maysen, Preston, Stephanie
 Instagram

No comments: