Sunday, June 29, 2014

Quick Trip

As you can tell from this title, I made a quick trip to Idaho this weekend.  My cousin Tanner had his mission farewell today.  Actually Tanner is my cousin Rozie's youngest child.  That's crazy he is going on a mission.  He was born right before my mom died.  I always look at Tanner and Conner as a measuring stick for how long she has been gone.  Anyway, I drove up this morning.  Mike had an early stake meeting he had to be at.  He had to say the opening prayer, so he had to be on time.  I made it to Idaho by listening to Inkdeath and eating cherry tomatoes and sugar snap peas.  I stopped by my grandma and grandpa's house and hung out with them for awhile.  Tanner did great. He spoke on happiness.  He is going to Mozambique, Africa. He will speak Portuguese.  I had no idea Portuguese was spoken in Africa! After a quick stop for treats at Rozie's house, I headed home.  Nothing too exciting there, except I was stuck in traffic for awhile.  I'd rather do that then be in the accident that caused the traffic!

No comments: