Monday, June 9, 2014

Preston's First Dive Meet

Today was the first swim/dive meet of the season.  The weather was beautiful!  I remember last year that the season started while the kids were still in school.  That was hard!  Long days.  Preston was so cute at his diving.  He is just starting.  I love it!  I was helping with the scoring and was only able to take two videos - but I got one of each boy and one random picture of Stockton.
Stockton
Preston
Stockton
Bubs and Ange took Lincoln out to dinner.  He had saved up enough 'points' for this.  It was a lot!  He worked for this dinner for a long time. Ella and Abbs came to the swim meet with us.  They were great and the kids loved having them there.  I'm glad they were so good because I was timing, which basically means I was busy the entire meet.  Jorja loved having them watch her.  Today was a good day.

No comments: