Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Ex-Wife

Mike has been working at the temple Thursday morning.  Today Maysen and I went to do baptisms.  President Back has worked at the temple on Thursdays for years.  He saw us while we were getting our clothes.  We were talking for a bit and Mike came up to the other side of me.  President Back said to the clothes-helping ladies, "This is Mike's wife".  They both just stared at him.  After a few awkward seconds I said as I pointed, "And this is Mike".  They both started laughing and said, "I thought you said, 'This is my ex-wife'.  It was so bizarre." Nothing like starting the day with a good laugh.

I brought some names so I was able to do baptisms with Maysen.  Mike was the one baptizing us.  It was great.  Plus, there was no one there so we were in and out pretty fast.

Our house right now is covered in plastic.  The workers have been priming the walls.  The kids were taped into the room for awhile.  They had to leave through the window.  Preston LOVED that!

1 comment:

John William said...

This is Cassie...I didn't want to log out of John's name. This post was hilarious! I literally LOL...haha :)