Monday, June 30, 2014

Last Swim Meet

Yep, that's right.  Today was the last swim/dive meet for my kids. There are three more meets, but we will miss them all.  Stockton did his first back one and a half in competition.  He did great.  Preston did his front dive with no problem this time, but got scared on his back dive.  He ended up falling backwards into the pool for an incorrect dive. He was a little upset, but I told him that I was not sad at all.  That perked him up and he went straight to playing.  We were at Cottonwood.  They had a fun water play area the kids were able to play in while they waited. By far was this their favorite swim meet!  Jorja was in the first relay, 50 free, 50 breast and 100 IM.  She was not is the final relay.  I was so relieved!  I meant to ask that she not be in that one, but never got a chance.  We have a lot of packing to do.  We are headed to Hawaii tomorrow!

No comments: