Sunday, May 11, 2014

Tile and Wood

We had another crazy, busy day.  There were so many different people in our house.  It's exciting though.  The tile work was started in the laundry room, the pool bathroom and the downstairs bathroom.  Our wood was also delivered.  Nice!

One of the things we splurged on was a heated floor for the downstairs bathroom.  The downstairs bathroom is pretty lame, and all four kids share it.  We wanted to give them something cool for that bathroom. Hope they like it!
Heated flooring
 laundry room - I love the pattern
 lots of wood
I also got tickets for Wicked today!  Man that was a challenge!  So many people were trying to get them.  They tickets were opened to regular people this morning at 10:00.  Fancy people like Heather were able to get them early. :)  I hope the tickets are okay.  I tried my best.  Mike, Maysen and I are going.  I'm also taking my dad for his (early) birthday.  Brett & Rachel are also going to come.  Should be great!

No comments: