Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bricks

We had a mason in our front yard today.  We now have bricks back on our house!  Kind of stands out, but I think once the mortar dries it will blend right in.
Mike and I realized that because we added a wall in the bathroom downstairs we might need to have a vent.  Before there was a window. Rob spent the last two days working on that.  This is what it looked like this morning.
It turned out to be a lot bigger project then we thought it would, but in the end Rob was able to conquer the beast.  This is what it looks like now.
Preston had another baseball game today.  Three days in a row.  My brothers would be in heaven.  Preston, not so much.  He says he likes baseball, but it takes up too much time away from home.

I had a weird dream last night.  I was in the passenger seat of a car.  I'm pretty sure Mike was driving.  We were on the freeway in the right lane. I looked up and there was a car headed right for us.  I couldn't believe it.  I thought, "There is no way this could be happening."  There was no where for us to go.  We hit and everything went slow, but weird.  I remember thinking about how I didn't hurt and everything was peaceful, but being confused at the same time.  I was panicked for a second about the kids and hoping they wouldn't need to be without me. I assumed Mike was fine.  Then I woke up.  Not knowing what actually happened in my dream.  It was really weird.  I hardly ever remember my dreams, now it is more vague.  I should have written it down when I woke up, because I'm not sure if I'm remembering things right. Hopefully next time I'll get a better dream.

No comments: