Friday, April 11, 2014

Until Dark

Our kitchen is getting so crowded!  Well, the dining area of the kitchen is.  It is where we are stacking everything that we have taken out of our cupboards.  Right now we still have room to eat, but just barely.

Preston and Jorja played baseball outside until dark.  They were so cute!  I know this was a normal occurrence for me growing up, but it doesn't happen all that often here.  I love it when it does!

I was so tired today.  Rarely do I make it up past Maysen anymore. Usually by 9:00 I am ready for bed.  I try to stay up until at least 10:00 though.  I wish I had an easier time staying up late.  I also wish I could sleep in when I want.  Sometimes I wake up so tired, but my back hurts so bad I can't go back to sleep.  Rarely can I sleep after 6:00.  Most days I'm up by 4:30 or 5:00.  Frustrating.

No comments: