Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Temple Cleaning

Here is a kind of blurry picture of Preston's face.  It is looking pretty good.  He wasn't too cooperative on letting me take his picture though.
Preston
Today was a crazy busy day.  Mike and I went and exercised at 5:30 in the morning.  He loves it when I make him go with me.  Rob Builder was inside today.  He took down some walls.  Man, our kitchen would be crazy huge if we decided to just open the entire thing up!  I am really looking forward for a different place for my laundry room though. From the picture below, it looks like there originally was a window between the room and the kitchen.  I wonder if this was their dining room and they used it to pass food between?  Who knows.  Kind of interesting though.
For Young Womens' we took the girls to the charity exhibit at the Church History Museum.  There were some fun stuff to look at.  I made Maysen get her picture taken in front of the Angel Moroni because it is just awesome.
Maysen
Mike and I went and cleaned the Draper Temple today.  We were there from ten until midnight.  Mike mopped the front floors and then did random disinfecting of places people might have touched.  I vacuumed. I vacuumed the nursery, the offices and the men's dressing room.  That took the entire time.  It was fun though, but boy were we tired when we left!

No comments: