Thursday, April 10, 2014

Switches

Rob wanted to meet this morning to talk about lights.  Mike told me what he would like.  I thought I was set.  The only problem was, Rob wanted to talk about what lights would turn on with what switches. Yikes.  I wish Mike was there for that one.  He is the one who would care most about that!

Today was crazy with diving, piano and Preston's baseball game.  At the game I found out Jorja had achievement days.  What?  I miss it every time!  Jenny said they sent an e-mail and a text.  I didn't get either.  I told Mike about it when I got home.  They sent the e-mail to him, but he ignored it because he didn't know who sent it.  Jorja just got a new leader and they are new in our ward.  Anyway, Jenny sent me the e-mail that had a three month plan.  Hopefully we won't miss anymore!

Preston had fun at his ball game, but he didn't get any hits.  He is excited to practice on our trip though!

No comments: