Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pool Poncho

Mike spent most of the day trying to get the pool ready for Summer. Although it was raining really hard, so he did everything wearing a poncho.  I spent most of the day doing laundry.  I'm pretty sure it is going to be impossible to do laundry during the week.

Here are some more pictures from our trip.  Peggy's house is so amazing.  Although I am disappointed that I don't have more pictures of people.  I guess it is easier to take pictures of things.  I don't have to worry about them getting annoyed with me.  Haha!  Although my kids get plenty annoyed at me for taking their picture and I don't let that bother me at all!
Peggy's front door
 Carving above the door
 The front door from the inside
 Look at those peacocks!
 The carvings all around her house are so beautiful!
Peggy has these beautiful murals all around the ceiling in their front room.  There is a poem that goes around it.  She had them painted on canvas.  It's hard to tell in the pictures how pretty they are.  In between each canvas is a wood carving.  Wow.
Here is the table with Matt's favorite chair.

No comments: