Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Paint Colors

Preston had a make-up baseball game today.  He didn't strike out once! The other three kids came and watched him.  After his game we went to Sweet Home Chicago Pizzeria.  We got back pretty late.  It will be nice when we have our kitchen back.
Preston scoring
Speaking of our kitchen, I had Mary come and help me pick out paint colors today.  She came and helped me on Friday.  I have a hard time visualizing what it will look like from a little square.  I told Mary that I just wanted her to pick for me.  Obviously she didn't let me do that all the way, but I was glad for her help.

We decided on our entry way to be napery.  The kitchen will be celery and the upstairs and downstairs bathroom will be jersey cream.
 Our pool bathroom will be cay, but Mary says we should do this 50%.
 My laundry room will be impromptu.
I know the laundry room is super bright, but I'm really excited about it. It feels nice to have this decision done!  Hope we like it.

No comments: