Saturday, April 19, 2014

Golfing Home

After a delicious waffle breakfast made by my dad, we headed back home.  This is the one picture I took.  That's okay, because I have tons of pictures from Peggy's house that I am going to break up over a couple of days.
Preston sleeping on Grandpa  
These next few pictures are on our drive up to Peggy's house Thursday. Plus a few extra.  They were on my other camera.  I just now bothered to look at them.
Pacific Ocean
 Maysen
 Jorja
 More ocean
We arrived!  Going up her driveway in a motorhome was pretty scary. Luckily Terry and Chris met us at the bottom and told Mike what curves to swing wide on and where to hug the corner.  Once again, glad I wasn't driving.  I think everyone else was glad of that as well.  We parked down by the golf course.  It sure is beautiful!
Mike & Preston
that is not their house in the background, it is their barn!
 Mike
 Preston
We left Peggy's house about 10:00 in the morning.  Mike drove the entire way again.  We ended up stopping at a random rest stop around 11:00 at night.  We made it back to Utah, past Wendover but not quite to Tooele.  Mike and I slept above the drivers seat where Stockton and Preston usually sleep.  I don't think I'm going to try that again!  It was so uncomfortable!  My back did not take it very well.

No comments: