Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day with Anne

I got to watch Anne today!  Matt needed my help so he could get some studying done.  I volunteered in Preston's class, ran to the store to get some milk and then met Matt at my house.  I had her for about five hours.  I kept thinking I needed to take her picture, but I never did! LAME!  Mostly because I was by myself and holding Anne all the time. She's awesome.

After Matt picked her up Mike and I went to the granite slab yard to pick out countertops.  We got there right before they closed, so we only had about 30 minutes to look.  That seems like plenty of time, but the yard was huge!  Anyway, we had Mary come over tonight and talk with us.  She helped us with some decisions.  Hopefully we will love it when it is all said and done.  I like the stuff so far, but I have no talent with visualizing how everything should look together.
This is what we picked out for our countertops
 Countertops, but a different slab.
I hope the ones we get will be like the top one.
 Tile in the upstairs and downstairs bathroom
 Tile in the laundry and pool room
So many decisions!  I don't like to think about it.  Fingers crossed!

No comments: