Friday, April 25, 2014

Cheyenne

Preston had a baseball game today.  He didn't want to go until he found out we were bringing the drinks.  He was so excited about that! It was pretty cold today.  The boy in front of Preston got the 3rd out in the first inning.  Preston then went to the outfield.  When it was their turn to bat again he hurried in and got all ready.  He was at the plate before the other team was even in the outfield.  Everyone got in position, Preston was still ready.  So excited to bat.  Then they called the game.  It was cold and had started raining.  Preston was disappointed and confused.  He said, "They tell me to get ready to bat, then they tell me not to bat and to go in the field.  Then they tell me to bat again, then they tell me not to bat and to go home."  I guess that is a little confusing.

Peggy got a new dog last week.  They kids were so excited about it.  And by kids I mean Jorja and Preston.  In no way do I mean Stockton. Stockton was indifferent about it.  Which is a lot better than how he usually feels about dogs.  Stockton and I are on the same wavelength when it comes to dogs.
Cheyenne and Preston
 Jorja, Cheyenne, Preston
 Cheyenne conquered the Porge!

No comments: