Saturday, April 5, 2014

Bingo!

I love conference!  Such a sweet spirit fills our home as we listen. Maysen and I went shopping this morning and picked up extra treats (along with Maysen's dinner supplies).  I ate way too much candy.  It is never a good idea to have candy around because candy is delicious and I have no willpower.  Most of the kids made their bingo boards. Maysen was content drawing.  Stockton made a board game.  He couldn't move forward until the next word was said.  He got stuck on 'primary'.  I told him that next time he should make five different paths and can have a race.  Audrey came over for the last talk of the second session. Stockton and Mike watched the priesthood session at home. They are loving that!  I joined them.  I didn't even have to wait outside the conference center.

No comments: