Thursday, April 24, 2014

40 and Fabulous

Heather turned 40 today!  Well, actually she turns 40 tomorrow, but she won't be in town then.  She flies back to Georgia early tomorrow morning.  For some reason her family wanted to spend her birthday with her.  I met Heather a looooooooong time ago.  I'm sure I knew her in junior high, but most of my memories of her are from high school, and Utah State, and Georgia.  Amazing how often our paths crossed. Heather has the most amazing voice.  She comes to Utah a lot to work on her different albums.  She told me they are thinking of selling their lake house and buying a condo here.  That is a great idea!  Especially since I doubt we will be hanging out at their lake house with them any time soon.  Although, we did have a lot of fun there.  Anyway, I just adore Heather and was so excited to see her.  Her sister threw a little get-together for her.  Loved it.
Heather
 Heather & Stephanie
One of Heather's friends made the most incredible witch hat.  Peacock feathers and all.  I loved it!  So beautiful!  I wish I had that kind of talent.

No comments: