Friday, March 14, 2014

Veronica Mars

Happy pi day!  We had pizza (pi) for dinner.  I didn't get a chance to make a pie because I have been stuck at home for the last two days. The cabinet guy was supposed to come and measure some things yesterday. 8:15 was our set time.  He never showed.  I called him about 10:30.  He said he could get there by 12:00.  Again I waited.  He called around 4 and said he got held up on another project and couldn't make it.  We set a time for 11:00 today.  Same story as yesterday.  I waited, he never showed.  No pie for us.  Once the kids were in bed, Mike and I headed to Village Inn.  We were determined to have pie today!  My kids don't even really like pie, so I didn't feel bad.  Village Inn was almost all out of pie!  What?  I know a lot of people came in for pie today, but wouldn't they expect it?  We did manage to get banana cream pie, although it wasn't that good.  That's okay because we came home and watched Veronica Mars.  So fun!  It's been forever since Mike and I have had a date.  We need to do that more often!

No comments: