Sunday, March 23, 2014

Stake Conference

Today was stake conference.  I had asked Jorja to let Audrey know that church was going to be at a different time.  I told her to explain to her that it is kind of like a two hour sacrament meeting.  Audrey is our neighbor.  She is 9 years old and goes to church with us frequently. Jorja knocks on her door every Sunday.  Sometimes Audrey comes over a couple of hours before church.  We just never know.  She is super sweet though and we have really enjoyed her come with us. Today, Jorja went and knocked on her door.  Her dad said she wouldn't be able to come.  Audrey talked her dad into letting her come. She even brought her 7 year old cousin.  I'm thinking, "Do you know what your getting yourselves into?"  They brought coloring books, so it seemed to go okay.  Mike and Maysen saved us a seat.  They had gone early because they were singing in the choir.  They both did great from what I could tell.  I guess they could have been lip syncing for all I know!

No comments: