Friday, March 28, 2014

Outside Floor

We have a floor!  Kind of.  It is funny looking at the kitchen floor outside of the house.
I triple booked myself today.  I needed to get Stockton to diving, Jorja to the stake primary activity and myself to the cabinet store to finalize our plans.  I was able to talk my dad into taking Stockton to diving, that helped a lot!  I took Jorja, Jazzie and Aubrey to the primary activity. Preston wasn't invited.  This activity was for the kids 8 and older. Luckily the activity lasted until 5:30.  If it was only an hour I would be toast!  I met Mike at the cabinet store.  I love how the plans turned out! I'm really excited about it.  The designers were both excited about it as well.  It is going to be a super cool kitchen.  We also had them finalize plans on the upstairs bathroom.  I love it!  I forgot to take a picture of the plans, I'll do that tomorrow.

We let the kids stay up late and watch Frozen.  It was nice to watch it again when we weren't distracted by the rocking of a boat!  It was really rocky during the movie.

2 comments:

John William said...

This is Cassie. I don't want to log out of his name...too much work. Anywho, I was wondering if you posted your kitchen's plans at some point. I would like to see it!

Stephanie said...

Haha Cassie! I just posted them and then saw your note. I'm always a little behind. :)