Friday, March 21, 2014

New Dives

I took Stockton to diving today.  Now that he dives at the same place as Josh, I don't get to see him dive as much.  Because of carpool.  Which is great, but I miss it.  I decided I was going to watch him today.  When I got there, Josh's mom was there too!  She had the same thought as me. Stockton worked on two new dives.  A reverse one and a half and a double.  He learned to do a double awhile ago, but he doesn't like it and hasn't done it for ages.  He did both of these dives many times today, so hopefully they will become a part of his regular routine.  It was cool to video it for him.  He came and watched after doing the reverse several times.  He noticed that his legs were bent when going in the water.  He had no idea!  Anyway, it is so fun for me.  I'm not good at uploading videos, so these might work, or they might not.  I tried to put two of each dive.  The first try, and then one towards the end.  Not sure if that makes sense, but then again, I might have uploaded the wrong videos anyway.
Our house is coming along.  Rob Smart, our contractor, put some metal things down against the window to avoid cave-ins.  Sounds like a good idea to me.  Yesterday Rob asked me where I wanted the dumpster.  He said that once it is here, it we wouldn't be able to move it.  We thought near the mailbox would be the best place.  I talked to Mike about it.  He wanted to put it up near the gate, which is a much better idea.  I just didn't realize the dumpster was coming today!  Mike hadn't texted Rob yet about the new location.  I had no idea how huge the dumpster was going to be!  There is no way we will be able to get the motorhome out, and if we did we wouldn't be able to get it back in.  Whoops.
Mike and I went to watch one of my former beehives at her drill showcase.  I just had no idea how long it would be.  It went forever!  We were so hungry after, so we decided to try Smash Burger.  I had heard such good things about it.  I wasn't impressed.  Oh well, now I know.

No comments: