Saturday, March 15, 2014

Hobbit

Two dates in a row!  Mike and I finally got around to seeing the second Hobbit movie.  It is now in the cheaper theater, so that was great.  I only fell asleep a couple of times.  I am definitely not a night person!

Today we worked so hard.  The biggest thing we got done was the boys' room.  We took their bunk beds down and got their room clean.  It has been a disaster since we had the girls in it during the painting job.  It was funny because 'dust baseboards' was on Stockton's list.  He double checked with me that I was talking about his room.  It took me awhile to figure out that Stockton's room doesn't have baseboards anymore. Whoops.  We still have some parts of their room to finish.  It looks great now.  I should remember to take a picture when the boys are awake!

No comments: