Sunday, March 30, 2014

Games

Early this morning Jorja and I made in ice cream cake.  Then she hurried to her achievement days.  They took the girls to The Spoken Word.  I had wanted to take my beehives there for awhile, but never got around to it.  Jorja wasn't too impressed.  Mostly because someone tall was sitting in front of her and she couldn't see the violins.  Mike had to teach the old people how to utilize the Gospel Library apps.  Funny.  He did a good job though and many people said they learned a lot.  I should have him give my dad a mini class.  After church we went to Steve and Shannon's house.  Dinner and games.  Yummy!  Weston had his birthday a few days ago and got a new game.  I can't remember the name, but some monsters were attacking Tokyo.  Steve won.  I came in second, but it was a pathetic second place.  I didn't stand a chance. Jorja damaged me too severely and I never recovered.  Maysen almost won, but was knocked out right at the end.  She was a better monster than me.  Probably because she was the dragon.  I'm not sure what I was, I guess I should have noticed.  Noticing things is not my strong point.

No comments: