Thursday, March 20, 2014

Dropped

So yesterday I went to the doctor's.  I wanted to double check the room number, so when I got out of my car I went to look at my phone.  I pulled the phone out of my jacket pocket and it practically flew out of my hand.  It landed flat on the sidewalk.  Unfortunately, the entire back was shattered.  My front has had a crack in it for awhile, but it isn't a big deal.  This one will be more problematic.  Kind of more jagged.  The phone still works, but I'm scared of getting glass in my hands.  Jorja let me use her old iPod case.  At least I can put it in my pocket without worrying.  It is hard to talk on the phone when it is in her case.  I'll be talking to Mike and then all of a sudden he is on speaker, and then I'm trying to FaceTime him.  Sometimes I think I'm talking to him and don't realize that I have hung up on him and called someone else.  Fun.

This is the progress on our house so far.  Preston loves to go outside and help move the bricks.  He thought it was pretty cool that the bricks looked like a couch.

No comments: