Thursday, March 27, 2014

Dodgers

I went back to school and worked with Jorja's class again.  About half the kids wanted me to work with them.  I was just itching to let her have me teach the entire class right there.  That would be fun.

Stockton had so much fun at diving today.  They played a game kind of like Horse.  One kid would do a dive and everyone would have to do that dive.  Whoever did the dive the best would get to choose the next dive.  Stockton loved it!  He had never tried a back one and a half before.  When Mike told me about it, I thought he said Stockton did a back two and a half.  I was shocked and said that he has never even done a back double before.  Whoops.  Back one and a half makes a lot more sense.

Preston had his first baseball practice yesterday.  It was really just a parent meeting and the kids played around.  They were planning on a practice after the meeting, but it was really cold!  The coaches seem like they are going to be great!  Both of them have been head coaches at different high schools . . . I think.  At least Preston will be with people who know what they are doing.  I hope they are patient with him! Their team is the Dodgers.  I told Preston that Uncle Bubs was going to love that!

No comments: