Saturday, March 1, 2014

Cookies

Today was the last day of my super-hard-horrible exercise class.  It's weird, because I love and hate the class.  I'm sad that it is over and will probably sign up again when they have another one.  Michael Banks said that it will be awhile because our bodies need to rest.  He still wants us to exercise a ton but said this was an extreme workout and we needed a break before we did it again.  We got our 'after' measurements done.  I gained a pound.  Haha!  Must have been all of Jorja's cookies I ate yesterday.  I did lose 4% body fat.  I am now at 18% body fat.  At least I was this morning.  I ate a lot of cookies today.  I do love cookies.

Maysen and I went to Authorpalooza today at the book store.  There were several authors there.  I was really excited because Jennifer Nielsen was one.  Her book False Prince is one of my favorite books of all time.  I just love it.  The third book in the series just came out.  I'm excited to read it, but I am re-reading the other two books first. Anyway, she signed all three of our books.  She asked how she should sign it.  She said, "I could write it to you or I could write it to the Smith Family."  She thought it was so funny when I told her we actually were the Smith family!  Maysen took a picture of us.  I was really excited!
Jennifer Nielsen and Stephanie
My dad came over today.  He picked up Preston from the movie theater.  He was watching the Lego Movie with his friends for Abel's birthday.  We are helping my dad make a Minecraft birthday cake for Max's birthday tomorrow.  We have the different pieces all done and will put it together tomorrow.  My dad also helped me make fudge.  We cooked it just a bit too long, so it is on the crumbly side.  Still delicious.

I made a lot of cookies today.  Chocolate chip, chocolate cadburry and chocolate random chip.  They were delicious!  We then went to a cookie party our neighbors had.  So many cookies!  So much deliciousness! Check out this sugar cookie that Seth made.  Yeah, I'm not even going to attempt to compete with that!
Now I have the challenge of fasting on pure cookies.  I don't think this will be pretty sight.

No comments: