Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cement Truck

I finally got a membership to Costco.  I've been meaning to get one since we moved here, but never got around to it.  My dad went with me and showed me the ropes.  I had $100 worth of gift cards, so the membership was cheap.  I came home from Costco to find my driveway blocked with a cement truck.  I parked out front and unloaded my loot. I grabbed my phone to get a good picture just as the truck drove away. Drat!  Looks like the foundation has been poured.  So excited!
We had Young Womens' at Sister Riddle's house.  She wanted to do some get to know you activities.  The last thing she had was papers with everyone's name on them.  We were supposed to write something we like about the girl whose name was on the paper.  I did Sephora's first. I tried to write different things on every paper.  Ten girls and one leader. I did Senora's last.  I went looking for Sephora's paper so I could see what I wrote on hers.  I was dumbfounded when I found out I wrote the exact same thing.  Word for word.  I guess that is what identical twins get.  Man I laughed so hard!

No comments: