Sunday, February 2, 2014

Stockton the Teacher

Stockton was ordained to be a Teacher today.  We met the last fifteen minutes of church.  My dad and Cathy were there.  Scoop and Cori also came.  It was short and sweet and perfect.

My dad and Cathy came straight to my house.  We had a family dinner/Super Bowl party.  My dad brought Sloppy Joes (which always makes Matt happy....and John....but John wasn't there...) We had a lot of unhealthy/delicious food to snack on.

I LOVED the game!  (Sam did not!)  I know a lot of people said the game was boring, but if you wanted the Seahawks to win it was so much fun to watch!  Stockton said, "You never get to experience games like this because you always cheer for BYU."  Haha!

Pretty fun day, even though we didn't get a chance to watch Groundhog Day.

No comments: