Friday, February 21, 2014

Program Pictures

I made Stockton get dressed in a shirt and tie so I could take his picture.  He loved that.  Best time he has ever had!
Stockton
Cosmo and Flight (???) were at the elementary school today.  The BYU mascot and the University of Utah mascot.  I'm not sure if I got the UofU mascot right because I had never heard his name before. Anyway, the kids loved it.  As I was leaving I realized that Cosmo had just pulled up.  I was waiting for him to get out so I could snap a picture, but some kid got out with a bag.  It took me awhile to realize that was Cosmo!  I snapped a picture of him walking away, but it was too late.
Cosmo
Bryan invited Preston to come over and play today.  He had a lot of fun over there.  I picked Preston back up on my way home from taking Stockton to diving.  Preston helped me make pizza rolls.  He did a great job! He is sad that his cooking week is over because he didn't get to do much.  That is because we are usually out of control!

No comments: