Monday, February 10, 2014

Lego Movie

We went to see the Lego Movie with the cousins.  It was a lot better than I thought it would be, even though I fell asleep three different times.  I am not a night person!  The movie started at 7:00.  I guess that is too late for me.  I did get up at 4:00 to exercise, so falling asleep wasn't completely unreasonable.  We had given the kids the option to see the movie or not.  I was surprised that everyone wanted to see it, even Maysen.  When we were leaving the theater, all the cousins were walking together.  (Spencer, Erica, Brandon, Jacob, Weston, Maysen, Stockton, Jorja, Preston)  They looked so cute and grown up!  Steve said, "Hurry!  Snap a picture!"  But all of us were too slow.  It was really nice to have the cousins altogether.  That hasn't happened in a long time!

No comments: