Monday, February 17, 2014

Grandma's House

We spent the morning cleaning the cabin.  We were able to leave around lunchtime.  We stopped at Grandma Parry's house.  My grandparents are the best.  Time goes by so quickly when I'm with them.    I wish I had brought my nice camera inside because my cell phone didn't do so well; and grandma looks really good!
Stockton and Grandma
 Maysen and Grandma
My kids absolutely love these puzzles when they come here.  I remember playing with them all the time when I was little.  I wish I could find puzzles like that now.  It would be fun to have a couple.
Preston
 Grandma & Preston
Jorja was there loving Grandma too, I just didn't get a picture.  We miss you and love you Grandma and Grandpa!

We got home around 7:00.  I drove the entire way.  Mike spent his time this weekend, at grandma's house and in the car working on a big presentation he needs to give at work this week.  Now it's time to go back to real life.

No comments: