Saturday, February 22, 2014

Baby Kittens

We worked pretty hard this morning.  Besides the regular chores we managed to get the playroom under control.  I spent a lot of time going through a box that had been in my dad's garage.  There were a lot of letters in there.  I'll have to get back to the Letter's From Harriett blog. Also, my mom's hair was in there.  A lot of it.  I thought it was one of her wigs, but when I pulled it out it was just plain hair.  I think it was from before she was married. Wow.  Not sure what I should do with it. There is probably enough for Locks of Love.  That was surprising.  I also found her junior high year book.  I could not stop laughing!  Their mascot was the kittens!  The pictures of the basketball team with Baby Kittens on their uniforms are hilarious!  Hahahahahaha!  Bubs, how would you keep a straight face if you were reffing this team?
Baby Kittens
We finished the evening by taking Mike's toy down to Walmart.  We parked in the parking lot and left Maysen, Stockton and Preston playing games.  Mike, Jorja and I picked up some groceries for the week.  We also got some Cafe Rio and ate in the camper.  Then we drove home.  The kids loved it.

Mike and I picked out some music for the slideshow.  Hope Mike can pull it together tomorrow!  Good thing we have 1:00 church!

No comments: