Saturday, February 8, 2014

Anne

We got to watch Anne today while Matt and Sam went to the temple. She is adorable!  I don't know why I didn't get any pictures.  My dad and Max also came over.  Preston and Jorja really wanted to show Max the motorhome, but he kept telling them he was scared of motorhomes. One time a motorhome ran over one of his toys.  My dad finally went out with him so he wouldn't be scared.  He loved it once he was there. They were outside for a long time playing the Wii.  Matt and Sam came back soon after my dad left.  Anne had fallen asleep about twenty minutes before.  She is such a sweet baby!  Matt bought parts at Hobby Lobby to make one giant Dominion case.  Mike helped him set it up. I'm excited to hear if it works well.  It would be nice to have all the Dominion cards in one box.  Hopefully he loves it.

No comments: