Thursday, February 20, 2014

Alta Idol

I had a hard time sleeping last night.  I couldn't stop thinking about Jordan.  I was so worried that his green card wouldn't come in time for the court of honor.  Jennifer (Jordan's mom) sent me an e-mail asking for a picture of Stockton for the program.  When I wrote her back I also told her what to expect at the store when the green card arrives.  I mentioned to her that maybe she could convince them to let her buy the awards early and she could get the certificate later.  I hope she can figure it out, because it would be sad if he didn't have those!

I have spent quite a bit of time looking for scouting pictures of Stockton.  Mike and I are in charge of the slide show.  Which really means Mike is in charge of the slide show.  President Back gave me a thumb drive with a lot of scouting pictures on it.  That will help a ton! Now we just need to find the time to do it!

Mike helped Preston make French Toast with Kneaders cinnamon bread.  He loved that!  I have no idea why he is cooking without his shirt.  His food was delicious though!
Preston
Maysen and I went to Alta Idol today.  Maysen tried out for this, but didn't make it.  They only take 12 and about 65 people tried out.  I can see why they only take 12, because the show was LONG!  It was fun to be there with Maysen, but I was really relieved when she whispered that she didn't care who won.  We snuck out after the last person sang. We were there close to two hours, and they still had a lot on the program left!  Much to Maysen's delight we went to Cold Stone before heading home.

No comments: